Cupbots refund policy.
We loath bad refunds. We never want our customers to feel that way.
So we keep our refund policy simple. If you’re unhappy with Cupbots, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
We do full refund for cases like:
- If you were just charged for your next month of Cupbots, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Cupbots a couple months ago, and you haven’t used Cupbots since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried Cupbots for a couple months, and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Example of partial refunds we do:
- If you forgot to cancel Cupbots a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Cupbots in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch with us
At the end of the day, we handle your refund personally. Send us a note and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.